The uniform makes the Adventurer Club real to its members, especially the children. The uniform becomes an emblem of a standard, builds loyalty to the cub, and brings members into a sense of community. The uniform should always be neat, clean, and worn with pride.
Full dress uniforms are worn for:
- Regular Adventurer meetings (as designated on the schedule)
- Special services (Induction, Adventurer Day, Investiture, etc.)
- Public gathering when any or all act as:
- Guards of honor
- Color guards
- When the club participates in community service activities, such as Ingathering, distributing food baskets, delivering bouquets, passing out literature, and singing bands or sunshine bands.
- On occasions as specified by Adventurer staff officers
Dress Uniform for the Adventurer
- Navy blue pleated jumper
- Light blue blouse with Peter Pan/straight collar and short/long sleeves
- Navy blue pants
- Light blue shirt with straight collar and short/long sleeves
Boys and Girls
- Black shoes (uniform within club)
- Socks Navy blue socks if girls wear white blouses white socks may be worn (uniform within club)
- Scarf and Slide Burgundy Adventurer scarf worn with an Adventurer slide. Eager Beavers,
- Sash The sash is navy blue. It is worn from the right shoulder to the left hip. Adventurer stars, chips, awards, pins, event patches, event pins and other club related items may be displayed on the sash.
Dress Uniform for Adventurer Staff
- Navy blue skirt
- Light blue or white blouse with short/long sleeves
Women wearing hosiery should match their skin tone. Navy blue or black hosiery are optional.
- Navy blue slacks
- White collared shirt with short or long sleeves
- Black shoes (or boots with fully closed toe and heels. Heels of no more than 2 inches. If shoes have laces, the laces should also be black.)
- Black belt
- Scarf & Slide: Burgundy Adventurer scarf worn with an Adventurer slide
- Sash: The sash is navy blue. Adventurer stars, chips, awards, pins, event patches, pins, and other club related items may be displayed on the sash. Pathfinder honors, patches and pins should not be displayed on the Adventurer sash.
Staff members who are Master Guides may wear their Adventurer Master Guide scarf, Master Guide slide, Master Guide level patch, Adventurer Master Guide star chevron patch, Master Guide pin and display the Master Guide Crest patch on the sash. The navy blue Master Guide jacket is optional.
Worn on the sash. Master Guide emblem can be worn on the sash.
Field uniform for the Adventurers and staff is a club T-shirt and blue jeans.